This widget was conceived for use on the lock screen.It displays the current time and date, along with a calendar of events.
• Works scrolling.
• Shows the number of days / minutes before the event starts.
• Clicking on the time clock application opens.
• Clicking on the date opens Google Calendar.
• Quickly add events.
To add to your lock screen( Android 4.2+):
1. Scroll left to icons [+].
2. Click on it and select 'Neat Calendar'.
3. Press and hold the widget until you move the screen to the left of the camera.
To add to the desktop:
1. Open the list of widgets.
2. Press and hold to move the widget.
How to add a birthday:
Open Google Calendar website and click on the link
Other calendars & gt;Browse Interesting Calendars & gt;Advanced & gt;Contacts' birthdays and events & gt;Subscribe. Then, go to the Calendar application, select the menu Calendars & gt;Calendars to sync.
Sign in To leave a comment